Welcome to my Weight Loss Experiment!

I need to lose weight and I need help doing it. I'm hoping you will want to be a part of this year long process. I've decided to blog every day for the next 365 days about the successes and failures of my overweight life. Feel free to comment, encourage, criticize and share your own experiences with WEIGHT LOSS IN A FAST FOOD WORLD!

Me!

Me!
Working in a Soup Kitchen in Washington D.C.

If you want to post a comment...

You have to have an account with one of the profiles listed (Google is very easy to sign up for - all you need is an email address and a password). No biggie! Then make sure that your internet settings approve third party cookies. Once you have that you can post 'til your heart's content!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A speedy trip in a nutshell

It's late so I'm gonna do this quick. Here are the events of the past 4 days in a nutshell:
Had church (praise God!)
Drove to GA to see the 'Rents, my Cuz, my cuz-in-law, and 3 beautifully behaved pooches (woopee!)
Saw a movie about talking, transforming auto-bots (ate candy)
Made dinner with the fam' (ate too much)
Kissed the' Rents goodbye (sniff)
Drove to Sis's house (yea!)
Made out with my baby niece (SOOOOO CUTE!)
Hung out with the sis and the Nanny who is my Cuz (awesome)
Panera Bread Co. for Sup (ate a cookie)
Dropped my jaw at the Casey Anthony verdict (what?!)
Didn't get enough sleep (yawn)
Woke up with my mom's cold (sniff cough)
Ate lunch with the Aunt and the nanny-cuz (cool and yummy)
Hung out with an old friend and her spawn (fun)
Drove home (radio)
Ate fast food and main-lined diet coke (ugh)
Kissed 3 kitties (awwwww)
Took a double dose of Nyquil (Eeeesh)
Went to bed (Zzzzzzzzz)
Dread the A.M. weigh-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment